I love shopping, I am totally addicted to shopping. Shopping for clothes and make up/beauty products!! This time of year is depressing; Christmas is over, it's FREEZING cold and it seems ages until the summer. However, to cheer us all up a *tiny* bit, the stores are now starting to get there Spring range in. Here are a few pieces I have my eye on:
1.Scarf, £12, Evans.
2. Bright Check Western Shirt, £25, Evans.
3. Black Pencil Skirt, £25, Dorothy Perkins.
4. Nautical Stripe Jumper, £25, Inspire at New Look.
5. Black Leather Slingback Shoes, £50, Evans.
6. Black Leather Look Biker Jacket, £30, F&F at Tesco.
I love the floral print of the scarf, making it a bit different from a usual colour block scarf and I always find scarfs really handy to jazz up a boring, plain vest/t shirt/jumper.