This is my first haul post. I am a shopaholic! This is what I have purchased in the last month: (or there abouts!)
* Sleek Palette in Storm. I love Sleek palettes. Really highly pigmented and a bargain at £4.99!
From left to right in the second photo we have:
* Eyeko eyeliner transformer thing
* Eyeko 3 in 1 tinted cream (A lot of Eyeko products were £1 in superdrug, and I had heard about it from Paula's Blog
, and decided to try it.)
* Nars Orgasm Blush. I had heard so much about this, and I had a John Lewis voucher to spend, so I thought I would treat myself. I LOVE IT!
* Smashbox photo finish primer. (I got this from Nikki's blog
* GOSH Nail Lacquer in holographic. ( I never wear nail varnish, and I saw this on Kim's blog
, and I HAD to try it!)
* Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Redhead. (bought from make up advice forum, thanks to Jennifer
who directed me to this site!)
*Collection 2000 lasting perfection foundation in Ivory.
* NYX lipsticks in Summer love and Rea. I bought these from the lovely Sinead
* Rimmel Lipstick in a lovely bright pink shade, in Vogue.
* And hiding at the back is Boots no.7 skin illuminator in peach.
I also went a bit crazy at Evans and got these goodies:
I love the bangles especially, the silver ones are like a disco ball! Very glitzy.
I also got this as well: (GOSH holographic on the nail lol)
I got some nice leggings, with a rose and lace print on it from Sainsburys!
This is a close up of the design. I love these!
And I also got these shoes from New look (£3 in the sale!)
Love these shoes as they are SPARKLY!! ( I love sparkly glittery sequinny things!)
I also got a red vest top with buttons on the front, but I have enough pics on here for now!!
What has everyone else been buying this month?