1. Lauren's way chic dress, £60. This is perfect if you work in an office or need to dress up smart for an occasion. I think this dress would look lovely with some brightly coloured tights and some high heels, and maybe some statement jewellery. This dress is also available in red, which would look really glam.
2. Peterpan collar tunic dress, £40. I couldn't not include a peterpan dress! I love the pearl collar on this.
3. Belted shirt dress, £22 (sale) The material on this looks so comfortable! I would wear this shopping in town with some leggings and a pair of flats. Plus it has pockets, which is always a winner with me!
4. 40s floral print tea dress, £31.50. This dress is really pretty, I really like the floral print, and the red colour is gorgeous.
5. 70s jersey shirt dress, £45. I like how you could literally wear this with any shoes! Wear with boots for a casual look, and with heels for a smarter look. If you didn't want to wear the tie belt as a belt, you could use it as a neck tie instead!
6. Anna Scholz 60s print dress, £32, sale. You could literally wear any colour tights with this dress! The gathering at the front is really nice too.
Simply Be really do have some lovely dresses online, all at really reasonable prices, too.
What are your favourites?
In partnership with Simply Be